If you have read the post on how to use Fiverr to build your online business, chances are, you are making some money off clients that you met through Fiverr but are working with outside of their system. While this is a good trick to get around Fiverr’s system, there is a way you can use their system while still making good money.
If I told you that I made over 1,000 dollars in under 100 hours of work through Fiverr, would you believe me?
Would you believe me if I told you it is possible to make 50 dollars a day with less than an hour of work?
If someone came to me a few months ago and told me these things, I would not believe them either.
I am here to tell you that it is very possible, easy to set up, and best of all, I am going to lay out this method to you for free.
My Blackhat Method to Making Good Money on Fiverr
First things first, this method may not be seen as the most ethical method you will ever read. In fact, it is a very blackhat way to make money. If you do not want to mislead clients, you can always disclose to your buyers exactly what you are doing. If you decide to do that (which I have not) I would assume you would get a less orders. Anyway, I will lay out a simple explanation of what we are doing, and then show you exactly how to make money.
To make all this money, we are going to be “writing” articles. I am sure you have seen thousands of Gigs on Fiverr for writing unique articles. Why would you go into this niche if it is so saturated? Well, you are going to be providing “unique” articles that should only take you a minute or so to get. Because of this, you will be able to offer more articles at a much more competitive price.
The General Idea
- Offer a gig on Fiverr for writing high quality, unique articles
- Offer a gig add on
- Use a script to encode your articles
- Zip up the files and send them
So what is so blackhat about this method? Many people go to Fiverr to get articles written that are unique to use as backlinks to their site. Unique articles are best for this.
Well, we are going to be taking articles that we find on the internet, encoding them, and sending them back. When you encode the articles, they will look EXACTLY the same as the original article, but they will be 100% unique!
To a computer though, they will look like gibberish and will not help with SEO at all. That is why this is blackhat. But hey, money is money right?
- To find great quality articles on almost any topic, I like to use Ezine articles. When you get an order from someone, head on over to Ezine and enter in the keywords that they want to use, and find a nice article on their topic.
- Copy their article and paste it into a script that will encode the article for you. I like to use http://phylix.com/products/spin/index.php but I cannot ensure that this will always be online. NOTE: when copying articles and pasting from Ezine, they will automatically have a URL back to the article at the end. Delete this!
- Select the complex box at the left as well as the Dictionary box. This will ensure that all words will get encoded except long keywords so the articles will have some keywords that can be understood by the search engines.
- Click on the rewrite button at the bottom of the page. Viola! You have just encoded the text. If it worked, you should see a bunch of red lines under the words in the output box. This just means that they are encoded and not being understood, but they look exactly the same as the original article!
- Copy the output text and open up a notepad file, something that you can save a .txt in. I prefer to use notepad because it will not show the red lines everywhere to your clients. Paste the text in there.
- Finally, we have to save these files so that you can give them to your client. Take a look at the two images below. The first is what you will see if you are trying to save it. The second is once you change the encoding of the file. You want to change encoding from ANSI to Unicode.
Now that you have all the articles your client wanted, put them in a folder, zip them up, and deliver the project. I like to offer 1 article for 5 dollars, and have a gig extra that will offer 4 more articles for 10 dollars more. I always add another gig extra about delivering the order in 1 day for extra money. This way, the average order is around 15 dollars and will take me a MAX of 5 minutes to deliver the work. Now go make some money!